How adorable is this Valentine made with the Friendly Gnomes Stamp Set? I love the use of the Country Gingham DSP for the gnomes hat!
The Gnome Dies, which coordinate with Gnome images in the Friendly Gnomes Stamp Set, are currently on LOW INVENTORY and only available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! So be sure to snag them up quick if you have them on your wish list!
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 5” x 5” for circle, gnome and bird.
- Crumb Cake: – 3 ½” x 4 ¾”
- Basic Black: scrap for sentiment.
- Country Gingham DSP – 1” x 4” for stamped images.
- Emboss Crumb Cake cardstock using the Timber 3D embossing folder and attach to card base using Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
- Attach Country Gingham DSP over Crumb Cake cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut circle using Stylish Shaped Dies and Thick Basic White cardstock. Stamp two flower images on each side of circle with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and color with Daffodil Delight and Dark Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp gnome and bird onto scrap piece of Thick Basic White cardstock and color with light and dark Mint Macaron, Sweet Sorbet and Tahitian Tide, Gray Granite (for beard), and Basic Black Stampin Blends. Lift color from bird & beard with color lifter. Cut out images with Paper Snips.
- Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink, stamp gnome hat onto County Gingham DSP and cut out using Paper Snips. Attach to stamped gnome with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Attach gnome & bird over flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Attach circle to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Heat emboss sentiment, cut out and attach to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tie two strand of Linen Thread into a bow around the DSP and add Iridescent Pearl Basic Jewels.