Create this beautiful thank you card using the Sweet Citrus Bundle with a Hybrid Embossing Folder by Stampin’ Up!
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 4-1/4” for stamping limes; 2-3/4” x 4-1/4” for stamping flowers and greeting
- Old Olive: 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”
- Parakeet Party: 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”
- Vellum: 2-3/4” x 4”
- White Twine: 8”
- Iridescent Rhinestones: x2
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the outline image of the limes in old olive. Line up the centers of the limes and then stamp using parakeet party.
- Position the die to cut the limes into the embossing folder until it locks into place and then position the stamped images in behind, lining them up. Run it through so that it embosses and cuts at the same time.
- Run the parakeet party cardstock through with the embossing folder.
- Add the embossed cardstock to the old olive layer and that to the card front.
- Stamp the greeting using calypso coral ink onto the scrap of white and then die cut using the 1-3/4” circle from the stylish shapes dies.
- Stamp the flowers using calypso coral ink and the flower centers using soft suede. Die cut.
- Create your cluster on the piece of vellum. The half lime, greeting and larges flower are popped up using dimensionals. Everything else is flat.
- Once your cluster is attached the vellum, adhere it to the card front.
- Tie a bow with the white twine and add it to the card front using a mini glue dot.
- Add the two rhinestones.
- I had a half lime slice left that I added to the inside of the card.