Create this beautiful thank you card using the Blessings of Home Bundle by Stampin’ Up!
- Thick Basic White Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Basic White Card Stock: 5 x 3 ¾”, (4 x 2 ½”, 3 ¼” x 3/8” Scrap)
- Linen Thread 6”
- Fold Thick Basic White Card Stock in half to form a 5 ½” x 4 ¼” Card Base
- Stamp the Flower image from Blessings Of Home on 4 x 2 ½” scrap in Smoky Slate. Die Cut out with Flowers of Home Dies
- Color flower with Watercolor Pencils and blend with Blender Pen. (Colors used in sample are Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Gorgeous Grape, Crushed Curry)
- Place the 5 x 3 ¾” piece of Basic White Cardstock in the Simply Scored Scoring Tool. Using the small end of the score tool, start at the ¼” line and about ¼” down from the top of the paper and score about 2 ½” down. Do this randomly every ¼” about 3 times, doing random lengths each time as shown. Turn your paper 90 Degrees and repeat to make a random crosshatch pattern as desired. Do this in opposite corners as shown.
- Attach the Basic White piece to the Thick Basic White Card Base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach the Flower image with Stampin’ Dimensionals in lower left corner.
- Stamp the greeting on the 3 ¼” x 3/8” with Gorgeous Grape and attach to the card with adhesive.
- Tie the Linen Thread in a bow and attach to under the greeting on to the flowers with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Add Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the front of your card
- Stamp a greeting and image of choice to the inside of your card.
- Don’t forget to stamp your envelope!!