One of my favorite new suites in our upcoming catalog is Cheerful Daisies! I think everyone loves daisies! Here’s a beautiful card with a tutorial created with the suite.
- Basic White Thick Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11 , Scored at 5 1/2
- Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Early Espresso – 2 x 5 1/2
- Basic White – 4 x 4 (all stamping and die-cutting)
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the DSP and Early Espresso together and to the card base with liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment, flower centers and flower outlines in Early Espresso. Stamp the flower petals in Daffodil Delight.
- Crop the sentiment and images with the coordinating Cheerful Daisy dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with white Classic Matte Dots.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here: