- Basic White Thick Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11 , Scored at 5 1/2
- Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper – 3 x 4, cut to three 1″ strips, 3 3/4 x 4 1/2 (layer)
- Pretty Peacock – 3 x 5 1/4
- Tahitian Tide – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Basic White – 3 x 3 (all stamping and die-cutting)
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the largest DSP layer to the Pretty Peacock layer with liquid glue, then to the card base with dimensionals.
- Adhere the strips of DSP to the Tahitian Tide layer with liquid glue, then to the card base with dimensionals.
- Use the Cheerful Daisy dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the daisy layers, two in Basic White and one in Fresh as a Daisy DSP (Wild Wheat).
- Adhere the Daisy pieces together with liquid glue. Adhere to the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pretty Peacock Classic Ink. Trim to size with a Paper Trimmer and Paper Snips.
- Embellish with 2023-2025 In Color Dots.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here: