I love the typewriter and letters from the Just My Type Stamp Set…so cute! Below is a free tutorial for you to enjoy!
- Basic White Thick CS: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored in half
- Basic White CS: 2 ¾” x 3”
- Night of Navy CS: 1/8” x 3 ¾”, Scraps
- Misty Moonlight CS: Scraps
- Balmy Blue CS: Scraps
- Lost Lagoon CS: Scraps
- DSP: 5 1/2” x 3/4”, 3 ½” x ½” (stripes), 3” x 3/8” (floral)
1. Fold card base on score line.
2. Add some Night of Navy Ink Refill on an acrylic block.
3. Using Water Painters, squeeze a bit of water from the barrel of the painter to the ink.
4. Tap the Water Painter against your Bone Folder to get splatters on the card front.
5. Stamp “hello” sentiment on bottom of card front, using Night of Navy Ink.
6. Adhere 3 strips of CS & DSP as shown in photo.
7. Stamp typewriter, paper, and heart on Basic White CS, using Boho Blue, Night of Navy, and Balmy Blue Inks.
8. Using Paper Snips, but typewriter and paper and adhere to card front.
9. Using Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight, and Lost Lagoon Cardstock, Punch assorted flowers using Petal Park Builder Punch.
10. Bend petals towards the center.
11. Layer and adhere flowers together, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
12. Color a large Classic Matte Dot, using Dark Balmy Blue Blend, and adhere to flower center.
13. Adhere flower to card typewriter using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
COMING SOON! Don’t miss out! Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE Shipping for 24 hours ONLY on Wednesday, June 21! Time to get your Wish List out and Save! To take advantage of this Free Shipping Offer, your product order must be $75 or more.
Double-dipping allowed! – for every $50 in Stampin’ Up! product you purchase, you will earn one of my FREE-BEES – a way for you to earn free product as thanks for shopping with me!
If your order is $150 or more, you will enjoy Free Shipping, earn 3 FREE-BEES, plus earn $15+ in host rewards! Win, Win, Win!