Here’s a really fun card featuring the Beautiful Balloons bundle! It’s a great set – perfect for birthday or any type of celebration! This is the bundle I am featuring in this month’s Bee Box Club – we are focusing on different ways to use the Celebrations Acetate Specialty Paper – and they are super! Details on my Bee Box Club are at the end of this post! Don’t miss out – subscribe now – and after six consecutive months you will receive a gift from me!
- Basic White Thick Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Designer Series Paper – 4 x 5 1/4 (bottom layer), 4 x 1/2 and 4 x 3/4 strips
- Window Sheet – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Burnish the fold of the card base.
- Adhere the bottom Designer Series Paper layer to the card with liquid glue.
- Stamp the sentiment in Azure Afternoon Ink onto the Basic White layer.
- Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere the strips of Designer Series Paper to the Window Sheet with 1/8″ of space between strips.
- Crop with the three Beautiful Balloons dies and adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie three bows of White Baker’s Twine and adhere to the bottom of each balloon with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish with Tinsel Gems.
DETAILS FOR THE August BEE BOX CLUB!
This month we are featuring the Beautiful Balloons Bundle – and we will show you some fun and creative ways to use the Gold Celebrations Specialty Acetate Sheets! So FUN!!!
If you don’t have the Birthday Balloons Bundle, you can purchase it at catalog price -saving you tax and shipping.
NOTE: These will be billed SEPARATE from your subscription! Please email me for a link to purchase the bundle or any add-ons you may need!
NOTE: You will need the bundle to create the cards – you can purchase them through the add-on link below. I offer these extra products used for class at catalog price, saving you tax and shipping!
Card stock will be prepped and ready for you – you will need to provide stamps, adhesives, and ink. I will die cut anything that is not part of the featured bundle. Kits contain no stamped images per SU’s rules.
For this month’s Bee Box, the “Adds Ons” include:
Inks – Lemon Lime Twist, Night of Navy, Azure Afternoon, Bubble Bath, Berry Burst, Versamark
Extras: Basics 3D Embossing Folders, Countryside Corners Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Basics Embossing Powders, Heat Tool.
I hope you will join Sherry and I as we share some creativity with you!
HOW IT WORKS:
STEP 1: SUBSCRIBE!
Subscribe no later than the 25th of the month, by clicking here:
STEP 2: WATCH FOR YOUR BILLING CONFIRMATION!
You will automatically be charged your CLUB FEE to your payment on file (entered when you subscribed) on the 26th of each month – no need to worry about missing the deadline!
Once you subscribe, you are good to go, unless you want to cancel!
Note: If you subscribe on the 26th of the month, you will receive the club kit for the following month.
If you want to skip a month or cancel your subscription, you need to unsubscribe before the 25th. I can’t do credits or substitutions – so please make note of these dates!
STEP 3: Check out this month’s Add On’s and add any additional products you want/need.
REQUEST the Add-On Link below! August Subscription Closes on the 25th!
Please email me with any questions!
VIEWING THIS POST BY EMAIL? To register, please EMAIL ME for a registration link!