Did you see this beautiful card on my blog last week? I decided to do a Facebook Live to share how to create it using the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks with Embossing Paste! Check out my Facebook Live, which have been uploaded to my YouTube Channel so see these amazing products in action!
- Starry Sky Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 (card base), 5 x 3 3/4 (layer)
- Basic White 5 1/4 x 4 (layer), 3 1/4 x 1 1/2 (die-cut sentiment)
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Basic White to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cover the Starry Sky layer with the Abundant Beauty Decorative Mask, apply Embossing Paste with a Palette Knife.
- Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Starry Sky Classic Ink.
- Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Labels Aglow die.
- Adhere the ribbon as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Starry Sky 2022-2024 In Color Pearls.