- Basic White Thick card base – 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Basic Black Layers – 3 3/4 x 5 1/4, 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, 1 1/4 x 2 1/4
- Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper – 3 1/2 x 5
- Basic White – Image – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, Sentiment – 1 x 2
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Layer and adhere the Designer Series Paper layer to the largest Basic Black layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the image and sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the respective layers.
- Color the image with the following Stampin’ Blends – Daffodil Delight, Pecan Pie, Real Red, Pebbled Path, Shaded Spruce.
- Adhere to the coordinating Basic Black layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Fold a 4″ strip of Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon in half adhere with a Mini Glue Dot. Snip the ends at an angle with Paper Snips.
- Adhere the sentiment layer to the Basic Black layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with black Classic Matte Dots.
My Bee Box is now a SUBSCRIPTION CLUB – which means when you join, you can look forward to a package of crafty inspiration and goodness monthly!
THE OCTOBER SUBSCRIPTION CLUB CLOSES OCTOBER 25!
Please read the entire post for all the details on how to subscribe to the monthly kit and purchase the optional add-on products required to complete the kit. Feel free to email me with questions.
I am partnering again with my demonstrator friend, Sherry Roth to bring you an amazing club!
For $35 a month Club Members will receive a class featuring a stamp set or bundle. Shipping is $8.50 if needed
You can add the featured stamp set or bundle and any additional products like inks that you may need. These are offered at catalog price- a 16.5% savings to you, they will be billed separately from your subscription!
EACH CLUB BEE BOX WILL FEATURE:
- 8 card Kits (2 each of 4 different designs)
- PDF Tutorial along with videos full of tips on how to assemble your cards
- $20 to $23 of products to use on these cards with lots of extras!
- A technique, fun folds, anything goes!
Whatever we choose, it will be fun and creative and you won’t want to miss it!
Once you join, you will automatically receive the club packet each month. After six consecutive months, you will receive a special surprise gift from me as a thank you! You can cancel at any time, but we hope you will stick around!
HOW IT WORKS:
STEP 1: SUBSCRIBE!
Subscribe no later than the 25th of the month, by clicking here:
STEP 2: WATCH FOR YOUR BILLING CONFIRMATION!
You will automatically be charged your CLUB FEE to your payment on file (entered when you subscribed) on the 26th of each month – no need to worry about missing the deadline!
Once you subscribe, you are good to go, unless you want to cancel!
Note: If you subscribe on the 26th of the month, you will receive the club kit for the following month.
If you want to skip a month or cancel your subscription, you need to unsubscribe before the 25th. I can’t do credits or substitutions – so please make note of these dates!
Club kits will be ready for pick-up/ or ship-out the last week of the month.
UPCOMING MONTHLY KIT!
I will let you know what the next month’s kit will be when I ship out the current month’s kit.