Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial showcases products that are part of the Stampin’ Up! Snowflake Splendor Suite from the 2020 Mini Holiday Catalog!
- Thick Whisper White: 5-1/2” x 7-3/4” score at 4-1/4” for card base
- 3” x 5”
- 3” x 2”
- Misty Moonlight: 3-1/4” x 5-1/4”
- Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper: 2-3/4” x 4-1/2”
- ¾” x 5-1/4”
- Fold Thick Whisper White cardstock at score line for card base.
- Attach Misty Moonlight piece to card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Attach larger piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper on top of Misty Moonlight layer.
- Attach thin strip of Snowflake Splendor DSP to inside of card along right side.
- Cut “frame” from the larger Thick Whisper White piece using the So Many Snowflakes Die and attach to the card front with stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut “label” from small Thick Whisper White piece using the 4th smallest die from the Stitched nested Labels Dies.
- Stamp sentiment in Misty Moonlight Ink on the label
- Draw a border on the label with the brush tip of the Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Attach “label” to card front with Dimensionals.
- Attach 5 Snowflake Adhesive-Backed Embellishments to card as shown.
I am so excited to offer the Bee Box for December featuring those cards we all need – Masculine Birthday Cards – and each design has a fun fold layout! Click here or the photo above for details!
GREAT DEALS ARE FOUND by clicking the shop buttons below! Items are while supplies last and several products are already sold out – so shop early for best selection!