We are winding down on what has been a great Saleabration! I have a fun project to share with you today that features one of the newer Saleabration offerings – the Well Dressed stamp set- it’s free with a $50 order. It is perfect for those sometimes difficult “man” cards!!!
My project is a cute box that holds a set of cards!
For this first card, I added an embellishment from the Designer Elements on the brim of the hat:
A silver metallic pearl was added to the punched word panel:
The umbrella card was embellished with a metallic pearl:
I kept the cards fairly clean and simple. The Country Club designer series paper seemed like a perfect match with the Well Dressed stamp set. I used our Notecards and Envelopes for the cards – and as you can see, added a piece of designer paper to the envelope flaps to dress them up a bit. To do this, just apply a little snail adhesive to the envelope flap – adhere the designer series paper and trim the excess away.
The box goes together quickly- I made a video to show you how to assemble the box:
This is so fun to make! Hope you will give it a try!
Measurements for the box:
base is 11″ x 7″, scored the long way at 1 1/2″ and 5 1/2″
scored width wise at 4″ and 5 1/2″
Vest and shirt panel are both 31/2″ x
Supplies I used on my card are listed below. Please click on any image to shop and purchase these products from me.
And now, please continue on to my friend BJ Peters’ blog!!!
- Patty Chenail – Stamp-Patty’s – Stamping in My Flops
- Judy Garza – Creativity Released
- Sharon Hashimoto Burkert – As the Ink Dries
- Carol Payne – Carol Payne Stamps
- Joanne Cantrell – Keep It Simple, Stampers
- Rachel Yurkanin – Stamping with Rachel
- Debbie Naylor – Unfrogettable Stamping
- Bonnie O’Neill – Bonnie Stamped
- Kelly Acheson – A Stamp Above
- Laura Milligan – I’d Rather BEE Stampin’
- BJ Peters – StampinBJ
Need stamping supplies? I would bee GRATEFUL for your orders! You can order in my online store or email me if you need my help.
- Shop My Online Store HERE
- Shop Clearance Rack HERE
- Earn FREE Stampin’Up! products – A way for me to thank you for ordering from me! Rewards
- Gift Certificates Available in Any Dollar Amount
Cute box and cards! Handsome gift idea.