Today’s Bee Creative DOUBLE Tutorials are bright and cheery – reminding us all to look forward to better things to come in 2021!!
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 3 ½” x 4 ¾”, 1 ½” x 6”, scraps
- Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana: 1/4” x 6” strips
- Attach the colored strips to a 1 ½” x 6” strip of white.
- Stamp confetti image in Versamark over the strips.
- Lay the strips on the layer of white and trim to fit.
- Add to the card base with dimensionals.
- Wrap ribbon around card and tie in a bow on the front.
- Crop 2021 from scraps of white and add to card as shown.
- Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, 4” x 5 ¼”
- Melon Mambo: 2” x 5”
- Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana: 1 1/2” x 5”
- Crop all the colored layers with the curved dotted die.
- Stamp sentiment in the top corner of the layer of white using Gray Granite ink.
- Add the Coastal Cabana piece under the sentiment so it’s in the curve.
- Add the remaining colors changing the angle a bit and leaving some space between each one.
- Trim off all the excess and add layer to card base.
As a thank you for your orders, I am offering a Laura Milligan Exclusive October Special!
Place an online order of $75+ with host code 9V326WK9, then email me with your choice of any current embossing folder* valued at $10 or LESS! *EXCLUDES HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDERS! I will personally ship the embossing folder to you mid-month in November after I have them in hand!
NOTE: Class and Club Orders DO NOT Qualify! Online orders only