Congratulations to my New Years Blog Candy Winner: Mary Ann White!
Today’s Bee Creative Tutorial is a SNEAK PEEK of products that are available starting tomorrow when the NEW Stampin’ Up! 2021 January – June Mini Catalog and Sale-a-Bration Brochure begin!
- Stamp Set: Hot Dog (154497)
- Paper: Pool Party (122924), Whisper White (100730), Purple Posy (150881)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (132708),
- Extras: Ice Cream Corner DSP (154567), Stampin’ Blends Combo Packs– Purple Posy (154896), Crumb Cake (154882), Pool Party (154894), Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (149653), Stitched Rectangles Dies (151820), Pastel Pearls (154571), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430); Paper Snips (103579)
- Pool Party: 4 1⁄4” x 11”
- Whisper White: 3” x 4 1⁄4”, 4” x 5 1⁄4”, scrap for balloon
- Purple Posy: 1 3⁄4”
- Stamp the dog, the words, and the balloon onto the 3”x 4 1⁄4” panel of Whisper White, with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Crop this panel with the Stitched Rectangles Die. (the balloon will mostly be cut off).
- Stamp the hat and balloon on a small scrap of Whisper White card stock and cut out with Paper Snips.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to color the dog, hat, and balloon.
- Adhere the Ice Cream Corner panel to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere the Purple Posy panel as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the Stitched Rectangle.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the dog’s hat and balloon.
- Adhere the 4 x 5 1/4″ panel to the inside of the card base.
- Embellish with Pastel Pearls to the right of the stamped words.
As a thank you for your orders, I am offering a Laura Milligan Exclusive October Special!
Place an online order of $75+ with host code 9V326WK9, then email me with your choice of any current embossing folder* valued at $10 or LESS! *EXCLUDES HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDERS! I will personally ship the embossing folder to you mid-month in November after I have them in hand!
NOTE: Class and Club Orders DO NOT Qualify! Online orders only