i featured the Lots of Hearts this past week and have one more card to share today! This one uses the die that is a long delicate strip of hearts – and it’s so cute!
Tip: for an easy way to attach the skinny strip of hearts, use our adhesive sheets!
- Real Red: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4” & scrap
- Basic White, Flirty Flamingo: scraps
- Stamp sentiment with Real Red Ink on Basic White scrap. Die-cut with Many Hearts Die.
- Die-cut the line of hearts on Flirty Flamingo and Basic White scrap.
- Die-cut small heart from Real Red scrap.
- Add line of hearts to card front as shown. Attach sentiment heart to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie ribbon in a bow and add to side of heart with Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish with Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Stamp line of hearts on Basic White Medium Envelope with Real Red Ink.
February’s Bee Box features a set of 6 stunning cards for the men in our lives! That means you will have 6 different ideas for masculine cards! You can see the details and register here: FEBRUARY BEE BOX
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! $99 gets you $125 in Product Of YOUR CHOICE!
I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!