i featured the Lots of Hearts this past week and have one more card to share today! This one uses the die that is a long delicate strip of hearts – and it’s so cute!
Tip: for an easy way to attach the skinny strip of hearts, use our adhesive sheets!
- Real Red: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” scored at 4 1/4” & scrap
- Basic White, Flirty Flamingo: scraps
- Stamp sentiment with Real Red Ink on Basic White scrap. Die-cut with Many Hearts Die.
- Die-cut the line of hearts on Flirty Flamingo and Basic White scrap.
- Die-cut small heart from Real Red scrap.
- Add line of hearts to card front as shown. Attach sentiment heart to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie ribbon in a bow and add to side of heart with Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish with Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Stamp line of hearts on Basic White Medium Envelope with Real Red Ink.
February’s Bee Box features a set of 6 stunning cards for the men in our lives! That means you will have 6 different ideas for masculine cards! You can see the details and register here: FEBRUARY BEE BOX
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! From Nov. 4 - 30, for just $75 + tax (usually $99), you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? Details and link to join are below!
Joining NOW is a perfect time! The additional $24 discount is the icing on the cake! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Best part - there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a "happy shopper" and get discounts on all your Stampin' Up! purchases! If you'd like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!