When I first saw the Gilded Leafing in our January – June Mini Catalog I honestly wasn’t interested -it looked like a giant mess to me! But then as what always happens is, I saw a few samples that I loved and “needed” to give it a try myself!
I would recommend putting your jar of Gilded Leafing into a plastic container with a lid to keep it all together, and making it easier to use. For my card today, I used just a bit of Tombo Glue to adhere the Gilded Leafing to the butterflies. Be sure to check back tomorrow when I share another card I made with the Gilded Leafing – and I you can watch my Facebook Live that will be added to tomorrow’s post!
- Whisper White: 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- DSP: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Small pieces of White, Crumb Cake, and Vellum for cropping butterflies.
- Attach a piece of lace to the DSP – and adhere the DSP to the Basic White Card Base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Use the Brilliant Wings Dies to crop two white detailed butterflies, two detailed vellum butterflies and two crumb cake solid butterflies.
- Use Tombo Liquid Glue along the edges of the Crumb Cake butterflies. I put my Gilded Leafing into a plastic container and will keep it there. Push the crumb cake butterflies into the Gilded Leafing and then use a sponge, or a sponge dauber to remove excess. So Fun!
- Adhere the three different layers of the butterflies together with glue dots and attach to the card front with glue dots positioned along the center of each butterfly.
- Use two strands of gold thread from the Forever Greenery Ribbon Combo pack and tie into a bow – repeat!
- Stamp and die cut the words panel using the Many Messages Bundle. You will have many words to choose from with this bundle, so pick whatever word fits your card!
- To finish, embellish with Gilded Gems.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select
$125 $175 (WOW) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! ENDS FEB. 28! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
- Option 1: The exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 2: The original white Mini Machine ($63 Value) + your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $129!
- Option 3: Your choice of $175* of Stampin’ Up! products for only $99!. *That’s $50 more product than the standard Starter Kit offer!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!