Starting tomorrow, March 2, you will be able to purchase an amazing new set of products that will appear in our upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I will be sharing projects all week on my blog and in my Facebook Lives showchasing these products! Today I have a card with a great layout – It goes together really quickly, yet is super cute!
The new bundle is called Butterfly Brilliance – a great stamp set and coordinating dies. I love that the largest die coordinates perfectly with the Butterly Bijou Designer Series Paper Stack! Important to note: this Designer Series Paper WILL NOT be in the upcoming catalog – it is just available while supplies last – and I encourage you to get an extra pack when you order the bundle! I know I will be ordering several packs for myself!
Just Jade Cardstock Card Base: 4 ¼ x 11, scored at 5 ½
Mint Macaron Cardstock Layer: 3 ¾ x 5
3 strips of Misty Moonlight Cardstock – ¼ x 4
Butterfly Bijou 6×6 Designer Series Paper – two different patterns – 2 ¾ x 3 ½ and 2 x 3 ½
- Cut a piece of Just Jade Cardstock for card base – measuring 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Adhere the two pieces of Designer Series Paper to the Mint Macaron panel.
- Use Tombo Liquid glue to attach the three narrow strips of Misty Moonlight to the DSP panel.
- Adhere this to the card base.
- Crop a stitched shape Circle from a piece of Basic White Cardstock.
- Use the Butterfly Wings dies and crop a Mint Macaron butterfly from the Butterfly Bijou DSP.
- Stamp “HelloThere” from Here’s A Card stamp set on a small strip of Basic White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere words, stitched circle and butterfly to card as shown in photo.
- Tie a strip of Linen Thread in a bow and tuck under the Stitched Shaped Circle with a glue dot.
- To finish the card, embellish with Artistry Blooms sequins.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! On May 3, 2022, a great special on the Starter Kit begins and runs through May 31, 2022, and I wanted to share! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99+ tax, you get $125 worth of products), anyone who joins the Stampin’ Up! family between May 3 – 31, 2022, will earn also earn $66.50 in SELECT IN COLOR PRODUCTS!
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!