Starting tomorrow, March 2, you will be able to purchase an amazing new set of products that will appear in our upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. I will be sharing projects all week on my blog and in my Facebook Lives showchasing these products! Today I have a card with a great layout – It goes together really quickly, yet is super cute!
The new bundle is called Butterfly Brilliance – a great stamp set and coordinating dies. I love that the largest die coordinates perfectly with the Butterly Bijou Designer Series Paper Stack! Important to note: this Designer Series Paper WILL NOT be in the upcoming catalog – it is just available while supplies last – and I encourage you to get an extra pack when you order the bundle! I know I will be ordering several packs for myself!
Just Jade Cardstock Card Base: 4 ¼ x 11, scored at 5 ½
Mint Macaron Cardstock Layer: 3 ¾ x 5
3 strips of Misty Moonlight Cardstock – ¼ x 4
Butterfly Bijou 6×6 Designer Series Paper – two different patterns – 2 ¾ x 3 ½ and 2 x 3 ½
- Cut a piece of Just Jade Cardstock for card base – measuring 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Adhere the two pieces of Designer Series Paper to the Mint Macaron panel.
- Use Tombo Liquid glue to attach the three narrow strips of Misty Moonlight to the DSP panel.
- Adhere this to the card base.
- Crop a stitched shape Circle from a piece of Basic White Cardstock.
- Use the Butterfly Wings dies and crop a Mint Macaron butterfly from the Butterfly Bijou DSP.
- Stamp “HelloThere” from Here’s A Card stamp set on a small strip of Basic White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere words, stitched circle and butterfly to card as shown in photo.
- Tie a strip of Linen Thread in a bow and tuck under the Stitched Shaped Circle with a glue dot.
- To finish the card, embellish with Artistry Blooms sequins.
My team and I would love to have you join our We'd Rather Bee Stampin' family! For $99 you get $125 worth of product plus FREE SHIPPING! Best part - there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a "happy shopper" and get discounts on all your Stampin' Up! purchases! If you'd like to pursue this as a business, and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!