Don’t miss the strikingly beautiful Hydrangea Haven Suite from the January – June Mini Catalog. I’ll be sharing some projects with this all week – both on my facebook lives and blog posts. Ready for spring? Use these products to make some cards that are all about spring!
- Stamp Sets – Hydrangea Haven Bundle (156251);
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229.); Highland Heather (146986);
- Stamp Pads – Gorgeous Grape (147099); Highland Heather (147103); Old Olive (147090)
- Misc. – Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154570); Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon (154572)
- Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Thick Whisper White: 7” x 5 1/2” 3” x 4 ¼” for flower
- Designer Paper: 5 1/2” x 1 1/2”
- Highland Heather: 5 ½” x ¼” and ¾” x 7” for loose flowers
- Gorgeous Grape: ¾” x 7” for loose Flowers
- Score Card at 5 ½”. The front flap will not be aw wide
- Tape or glue in the Designer Paper on the inside left of the card and then the Highland Heather Strip.
- Stamp Sentiment in Gorgeous Grape at the bottom right of the front of the card.
- Stamp Flower using Memento Black and cut out using the die that goes with the set.
- Stamp the inside of the flower with Highland Heather (it’s the flat big stamp that covers the area of the flower) Stamp the Leaves with Old Olive leaf stamp to color in,
- Cut out 2-3 rows of the small flowers and add them to the front of the flower using Glue Dots
- Attach Flower to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie Bow using the Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and attach to the top of the stem using a glue dot.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!