Don’t miss the strikingly beautiful Hydrangea Haven Suite from the January – June Mini Catalog. I’ll be sharing some projects with this all week – both on my facebook lives and blog posts. Ready for spring? Use these products to make some cards that are all about spring!
- Stamp Sets – Hydrangea Haven Bundle (156251);
- Card Stock – Thick Basic White (159229.); Highland Heather (146986);
- Stamp Pads – Gorgeous Grape (147099); Highland Heather (147103); Old Olive (147090)
- Misc. – Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (DSP) (154570); Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon (154572)
- Glue Dots (103683); Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Thick Whisper White: 7” x 5 1/2” 3” x 4 ¼” for flower
- Designer Paper: 5 1/2” x 1 1/2”
- Highland Heather: 5 ½” x ¼” and ¾” x 7” for loose flowers
- Gorgeous Grape: ¾” x 7” for loose Flowers
- Score Card at 5 ½”. The front flap will not be aw wide
- Tape or glue in the Designer Paper on the inside left of the card and then the Highland Heather Strip.
- Stamp Sentiment in Gorgeous Grape at the bottom right of the front of the card.
- Stamp Flower using Memento Black and cut out using the die that goes with the set.
- Stamp the inside of the flower with Highland Heather (it’s the flat big stamp that covers the area of the flower) Stamp the Leaves with Old Olive leaf stamp to color in,
- Cut out 2-3 rows of the small flowers and add them to the front of the flower using Glue Dots
- Attach Flower to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie Bow using the Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon and attach to the top of the stem using a glue dot.
THE BEST DEAL OF ALL! JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY! Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit Promotion!
My team and I would love to have you join our We'd Rather Bee Stampin' family! For $99 you get $125 worth of product plus FREE SHIPPING!
BONUS! You can pick one of 12 NEW BUNDLES (shown above) during Sale-a-Bration! AUGUST 3 - September 30!
Best part - there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a "happy shopper" and get discounts on all your Stampin' Up! purchases! If you'd like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!