I’ll be sharing projects this week featuring the Oh Snap stamp set – and some retiring products! Don’t miss out on some of my retiring favorites – the Subtles Embossing Folder, the Stitched Shape Dies and the Layering Square dies are all used in today’s card!
I purposefully kept this card super clean and simple – I was tempted to add some twine or an a little bling, but resisted! Sometimes it’s nice to just make a super clean and quick card!
- Thick Basic White: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4; 4 x 5 1/4, extra for die cutting and punching
- Mint Macaron – 3 1/4 square
- Start with a Thick Basic White card base, fold along score line with bone folder.
- Emboss a panel of Basic White with the Subtles Embossing Folder (retiring) and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Crop a Mint Macaron scallop square from the Layering Square dies, and a Stitched Shape Basic White square from the Layering Square dies. (both of these sets of dies are retiring).
- Stamp the images as shown in photo above – Lily Pad – Mint Macaron; Waterlily- Mango Melody; Small Plant – Pretty Peacock; Fish – Calypso Coral; Frog – Tuxedo Memento Ink.
- Use Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to add color to frog.
- Attach stamped square to the Mint Macaron scalloped square and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the “hello friend” in Pretty Peacock Ink and punch out with the oval from the Double Oval punch, and attach to card front with Dimensionals.
THE BEST DEAL OF ALL! JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY! Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit Promotion!
My team and I would love to have you join our We'd Rather Bee Stampin' family! For $99 you get $125 worth of product plus FREE SHIPPING!
BONUS! You can pick one of 12 NEW BUNDLES (shown above) during Sale-a-Bration! AUGUST 3 - September 30!
Best part - there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a "happy shopper" and get discounts on all your Stampin' Up! purchases! If you'd like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!