I’ll be sharing projects this week featuring the Oh Snap stamp set – and some retiring products! Don’t miss out on some of my retiring favorites – the Subtles Embossing Folder, the Stitched Shape Dies and the Layering Square dies are all used in today’s card!
I purposefully kept this card super clean and simple – I was tempted to add some twine or an a little bling, but resisted! Sometimes it’s nice to just make a super clean and quick card!
- Thick Basic White: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4; 4 x 5 1/4, extra for die cutting and punching
- Mint Macaron – 3 1/4 square
- Start with a Thick Basic White card base, fold along score line with bone folder.
- Emboss a panel of Basic White with the Subtles Embossing Folder (retiring) and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Crop a Mint Macaron scallop square from the Layering Square dies, and a Stitched Shape Basic White square from the Layering Square dies. (both of these sets of dies are retiring).
- Stamp the images as shown in photo above – Lily Pad – Mint Macaron; Waterlily- Mango Melody; Small Plant – Pretty Peacock; Fish – Calypso Coral; Frog – Tuxedo Memento Ink.
- Use Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to add color to frog.
- Attach stamped square to the Mint Macaron scalloped square and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the “hello friend” in Pretty Peacock Ink and punch out with the oval from the Double Oval punch, and attach to card front with Dimensionals.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! From Nov. 4 - 30, for just $75 + tax (usually $99), you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? Details and link to join are below!
Joining NOW is a perfect time! The additional $24 discount is the icing on the cake! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Best part - there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a "happy shopper" and get discounts on all your Stampin' Up! purchases! If you'd like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!