I’ll be sharing projects this week featuring the Oh Snap stamp set – and some retiring products! Don’t miss out on some of my retiring favorites – the Subtles Embossing Folder, the Stitched Shape Dies and the Layering Square dies are all used in today’s card!
I purposefully kept this card super clean and simple – I was tempted to add some twine or an a little bling, but resisted! Sometimes it’s nice to just make a super clean and quick card!
- Thick Basic White: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4; 4 x 5 1/4, extra for die cutting and punching
- Mint Macaron – 3 1/4 square
- Start with a Thick Basic White card base, fold along score line with bone folder.
- Emboss a panel of Basic White with the Subtles Embossing Folder (retiring) and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- Crop a Mint Macaron scallop square from the Layering Square dies, and a Stitched Shape Basic White square from the Layering Square dies. (both of these sets of dies are retiring).
- Stamp the images as shown in photo above – Lily Pad – Mint Macaron; Waterlily- Mango Melody; Small Plant – Pretty Peacock; Fish – Calypso Coral; Frog – Tuxedo Memento Ink.
- Use Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends to add color to frog.
- Attach stamped square to the Mint Macaron scalloped square and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the “hello friend” in Pretty Peacock Ink and punch out with the oval from the Double Oval punch, and attach to card front with Dimensionals.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!