I guess I am on a roll this week with the Gilded Leafing! I had some “bits and bobs” on my workdesk yesterday and decided to use some of them up by creating this card! I love our Gorgeous Grape color – it really is gorgeous!
- Gorgeous Grape: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼” (cut two – one for front panel, one for inside panel), 1 ¼ x 3 ¼, 4” x 5” for stamping/die cutting butterflies
- Vellum Cardstock: 3 ¾” x 3”
- Stamp the large Butterfly Brilliance stamp onto Gorgeous Grape cardstock with Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Use the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to crop out with coordinating Brilliant Wings die.
- Emboss one of the Basic White panels for card front – using the Dainty Diamonds 3D embossing folder. Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere to card front.
- Adhere the Basic White panel to inside of card.
- Crop a large vellum butterfly with the largest detailed die.
- Spread a thin layer of Multipurpose Liquid glue around the edges of the largest Gorgeous Grape cropped butterfly.
- Press down into the Gilded Leafing – tip: place gilded leafing into a large container with a lid to keep it under control and for ease of use.
- Use a Stampin’ Sponge to brush away the excess Gilded Leafing – placing excess back into container.
- Use glue dots to attach the large butterfly, the vellum butterfly and a small butterfly together.
- Cut a strip of the Tulle ribbon in half width wise to create a narrower strip.
- Fold ribbon in half and use Stampin’ Seal to attach this to the back of the butterflies.
- Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp “Happy Birthday” onto word panel with Gorgeous Grape ink and use Paper Snips to “flag” the left edge.
- Adhere to card with Stampin’ Seal.
- To finish the card, add a Pastel Pearl to the butterfly.
I must admit, I wanted nothing to do with the Gilded Leafing when I saw it in our new January – June Catalog -but WOW am I glad I gave it a try! It truly is beautiful!!! I had fun creating the cards above!
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack UPDATES TOMORROW, DECEMBER 1ST!! Items are while supplies last and some products will sell out quickly – so shop early for the best selection!
The July–December 2022 Mini “Holiday” Catalog will be retiring January 4, 2023! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
STARTING TOMORROW! DECEMBER 1! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
PRINT THE LIST! CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO VIEW, PRINT OR SAVE THE RETIRING PRODUCT LIST! MAKE NOTE OF WHAT YOU WANT TO ORDER THEN GET READY TO SHOP TOMORROW, DECEMBER 1, 2022 WHEN THE DISCOUNTS GO LIVE!