Today’s card and tutorial features daisies! I love the combination of the Daisy Lane and the Daisy Garden stamp sets – and of course, black, white and yellow are always a great combo as well!
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”;
- Basic White: 3 ¾” x 5”, ¾” x 2 ¼”
- Daffodil Delight: 3” x 6”
- DSP: ½” x 4”
- Ink the Daisy Garden stamp with Daffodil Delight ink and stamp on Basic White panel.
- Stamp two large daisies from the Daisy Lane stamp set with Daffodil Delight Ink onto Daffodil Delight cardstock. Punch out both with the Daisy Punch.
- Use Liquid Glue to adhere the two punched daisies together – off setting the petals to create a fuller looking flower.
- Use the Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad to stamp the greeting onto the small Basic White panel.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere the strip of Polka Dot DSP to the card front, then the Daisy panel, and then the word panel – positioning as shown in photo.
- Attach the punched daisies to the card front with Mini Dimensionals.
- To finish the card, add a Matte Black Dot.