My card today features the beautiful Pansy Petals Suite. This card is pretty clean and simple – with few supplies. It goes together pretty quickly – and that’s always a plus in my book! Because the Pansy Patch stamp set is photopolymer, it is really easy to stamp the flower with good results! I used two different ink colors on my pansy today – but there are really endless possibilities for colors to use!
If you want to have perfect placement, the stamparatus will give you that!
- Thick Basic White Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4; Scalloped Rectangle cut with the Stitched So Sweetly dies; word panel – 1/2 x 4
- DSP – 1 x 4
- Use the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to crop a scalloped rectangle from the Stitched so Sweetly dies
- Stamp the pansy onto this panel with Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, So Succulent and Evening Evergreen inks. Use the stamparatus for perfect placement – and especially if you are making multiples of this card
- Stamp the words onto the word panel with Evening Evergreen ink
- Use Paper Snips to angle the ends
- Adhere the DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal
- Attach the stamped Pansy Panel with dimensionals
- Adhere the word panel with Stampin’ Seal
- To finish the card, embellish with my favorite embellishment – a Bumblebee Trinket
You can watch my Facebook Live from yesterday, showing the steps on how to create this card by clicking the image below.