I am doing a Facebook Live every day this week to kick off the new July- December Mini Catalog and Saleabration! The card above is created with products from one of my favorite new suites – The Harvest Meadow Suite. This suite consists of a beautiful stamp set with dies, gorgeous Designer Series Paper, new ribbon and even cork paper! This suite is a must have for year round beautiful stamping!
If you’d like to see how this project was made, please click below to watch the replay!
Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 ½ x 8 ½
Harvest Meadow Crumb Cake DSP: 3 x 4
Harvest Meadow Misty Moonlight Two-Tone DSP: 1 ¼ x 5
Harvest Meadow Misty Moonlight/White Foral DSP: 1 ¼ x 5 ½
Cork Specialty Paper: 4 x 1
- Stamp the large floral image with Misty Moonlight ink onto a panel of Thick Basic White cardstock. Crop with the coordinating die and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
- Likewise, stamp words onto the small label die with Misty Moonlight ink.
- Adhere the layers of Designer Series Paper to the Thick Basic White card base – starting form the right side of the card, moving towards the left.
- Attach the Cork Specialty paper as show in the photo.
- Adhere the Floral die cut with dimensionals to the card front.
- Use two small pieces of the Diamond Weave Ribbon and position, overlapping slightly, onto the Cork Specialty Paper.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the word panel.
- To finish the card, use the Take Your Pick Tool to pick up and attach the Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots – position as desired.
Only two days left to register for my Peaceful Cabin Card Class to Go! Don’t miss out on this amazing class! You won’t be disappointed!!
Registration is open from now to August 6 for my Peaceful Cabin Card Class to Go!
I am excited to offer my first Class to Go with brand new, beautiful products from our upcoming Mini Catalog!
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!