Today I am sharing a beautiful card creation using the In Your Words Stamp Set and the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper, both can be earned FREE with a qualifying purchase from my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. (Ends September 30!)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (card base)
- Basic White Cardstok – 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 (die-cutting)
- Peaceful Prints DSP – 5 3/4 x 3 (envelope flap), 5 1/2 x 4 (card)
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Crop the end of both pieces of Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Basic Borders die.
- Adhere to the card base and to a Basic White Medium Envelope Flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and crop with the 3 5/8 x 2 3/8 Stitched So Sweetly Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Paper Snips to cut two sets of flowers from the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow of Black & White 1/4″ Gingham RIbbon. Adhere tucked under the flower with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!