Today I am sharing a beautiful black and brushed gold card creation using the Delicate Dahlias Stamp Set that can be earned FREE with a qualifying purchase from my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. (Ends September 30!)
Click here or the graphic above to view the TGIF Challenge Blog!
- Basic Black Cardstock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (card base), 5 1/4 x 4 (layer), 3 1/2 Square (stamped image)
- Brushed Gold Metallic Cardstock – Three 1 1/2 x 4 Strips, 3 1/2 square (scalloped die-cut)
- Simply Elegant Specialty DSP – Three 1 1/4 x 4 Strips
- Basic White Cardstock – 3/4 x 3 (die-cut sentiment)
- Fold the Basic Black Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the three strips of DSP and Brushed Metallic Cardstock together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere to the Basic Black Cardstock Layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Double wrap with Gold Simply Elegant Trim and tie in a bow.
- Adhere to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the dahlia and sentiment in Veramark Ink onto designated card stock. Emboss in gold.
- Crop the dahlia and Brushed Metallic Cardstock with the largest Layering Circle Dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card with Dimensionals.
- Crop the sentiment with the Frightful Tags Die. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!