Today I am sharing a beautiful black and brushed gold card creation using the Delicate Dahlias Stamp Set that can be earned FREE with a qualifying purchase from my Stampin’ Up! Online Store. (Ends September 30!)
Click here or the graphic above to view the TGIF Challenge Blog!
- Basic Black Cardstock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (card base), 5 1/4 x 4 (layer), 3 1/2 Square (stamped image)
- Brushed Gold Metallic Cardstock – Three 1 1/2 x 4 Strips, 3 1/2 square (scalloped die-cut)
- Simply Elegant Specialty DSP – Three 1 1/4 x 4 Strips
- Basic White Cardstock – 3/4 x 3 (die-cut sentiment)
- Fold the Basic Black Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the three strips of DSP and Brushed Metallic Cardstock together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere to the Basic Black Cardstock Layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Double wrap with Gold Simply Elegant Trim and tie in a bow.
- Adhere to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the dahlia and sentiment in Veramark Ink onto designated card stock. Emboss in gold.
- Crop the dahlia and Brushed Metallic Cardstock with the largest Layering Circle Dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card with Dimensionals.
- Crop the sentiment with the Frightful Tags Die. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive Dots.
THE BEST DEAL OF ALL! JOIN THE STAMPIN' UP! FAMILY! Sale-a-Bration Starter Kit Promotion!
My team and I would love to have you join our We'd Rather Bee Stampin' family! For $99 you get $125 worth of product plus FREE SHIPPING!
BONUS! You can pick one of 12 NEW BUNDLES (shown above) during Sale-a-Bration! AUGUST 3 - September 30!
Best part - there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a "happy shopper" and get discounts on all your Stampin' Up! purchases! If you'd like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!