I am offering an ordering special this week -scroll down to the end of my post to find out how you can receive a FREE package of Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 4 (layer), 3×3 (stamping)
- Cute Halloween DSP – 5 1/2 x 3 1/4 (layer), 5 3/4 x 2 1/4 (envelope flap), 21/2 x 2 1/2 (die-cutting)
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Cute Halloween DSP layer to the Basic White Cardstock layer together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card base with Dimensionals.
- Adhere loops of Black/White Baker’s Twine (Playful Pets) to the center of the card with Mini Glue Dots.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versarmark Ink onto the Cute Halloween DSP.
- Heat Emboss in White.
- Crop with the coordinating Frightful Tags Die and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Stamp the witch in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and moon in Daffodil Delight onto the Basic White Cardstock.
- Snip the witch closely with Paper Snips. Crop the moon with the coordinating Frightful Tags Die and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Adhere together and to the card with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Matte Black Dots.
- Adhere the DSP to the envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
In the spirit of kicking your cards up a notch, I am offering an ordering special for online orders placed now through this Thursday, Sept 30th. Place a $50 product order, not only will you earn a FREE Sale-a-bration reward, but I’ll also send you a FREE package of Cute Stars Adhesive-Backed Sequins. (This is for online orders only, code must be used! Does not apply to any class or club orders!)
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!