My card today was inspired by this week’s Freshly Made Sketches Challenge. I made a Mini Slimline card – such a fun size for a card!
CLICK HERE or the graphic above to view the Freshly Made Sketches 504 Blog Post.
- Score a piece of 6″ x 7″ panel of Crumb Cake cardstock along the 7″ side at 3 1/2″. Fold in half and burnish with a bone folder.
- Adhere a Cajun Craze panel measuring 5 7/8″ x 3 3/8″ to card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the splatter stamp with Cajun Craze ink onto a Very Vanilla panel. Stamp the small leaves image three times across the top of the panel with Crumb Cake Ink.
- Adhere panel to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere a thin strip of Cajun Craze cardstock across the card front – about 3/4′ from bottom.
- Stamp the Gratitude definition in Crumb Cake ink onto a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 1 1/8″ x 2 1/4″.
- Crop a leaf from the Intricate Leaves die and the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini), attach to card front with mini dimensionals.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach Diamond Weave Ribbon and Linen Thread behind the Gratitude definition panel; attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Embellish with Champagne Rhinestones.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
I love the pretty Fall colors and the texture the snippets of lace and twine provide! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Thank you, Amy!
Such a lovely fall card. I love your pretty textures and elements. So happy to see you this week at FMS!