Today’s birthday card features the adorable squirrels from the Nuts About Squirrels Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! The card was inspired by the fabulous TGIFC337 sketch challenge shown below!
I am playing along with the TGIF Challenge this week! You can see the #tgifc337 post and play along as well by clicking here.
Are you nuts about stamping? We are, too! And it’s easy to go nuts with the Nuts about Squirrels Stamp Set. This set features two cheeky squirrels that will look adorable scampering across any of your projects. Create a scene using the acorns, leaves, and tree branch. Mix and match the greetings with the images to create cards for birthdays, get well, and thinking of you. Use the Two-Step pieces to add color to your squirrel, add texture to your leaf, or to create a multicolored acorn. Or if you’re feeling especially artistic, you can color the squirrels using your favorite coloring techniques. No matter where you live in the world, you can customize these critters to match the fauna outside your house. Red, gray, brown—these creatures are just plain cute no matter their color. 13 photopolymer stamps
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 4 1/4 x 11 (card base)
- Soft Suede Cardstock – 3 3/4 x 5
- Basic White Cardstock – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 (card layer) 4 x 5 (stamping)
- Beauty of the Earth DSP – 1 x 4 (three pieces)
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Emboss the Soft Suede with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Adhere the three strips of DSP to the Basic White card layer with Dimensionals.
- Double wrap with Linen Thread, tie ends in a bow.
- Adhere to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiments, branch x 2, leaf veins, squirrel outlines in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Basic White Cardstock.
- Stamp the following in color:
- Leaves in Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and Rich Razzleberry.
- Squirrel fur & acorn top in Soft Suede Ink.
- Acorn bottom in Crumb Cake Ink
- Crop the sentiments with a Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Seasonals Labels Dies.
- Snip the remaining images closely with Paper Snip Scissors.
- Adhere all to the card base as shown with Dimensionals.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Your card is so cute and creative!
Thanks so much Dodie!!