A glittery Merry & Bright Christmas Card is another showcase of the Bright Baubles Bundle from the soon-to-be-retired 2021 Holiday Mini Catalog from Stampin’ Up!
BRIGHT BAUBLES CLING STAMP SET
Stamp bright and beautiful Christmas baubles with the Bright Baubles Stamp Set. The delicate line images are bold enough to be used on their own, stamped in just ink, or heat embossed. Or you can color them using your favorite coloring tools and techniques. The ornament images are large enough to make tags for gifts or treats for neighbors and friends. You can also stamp them on your annual Christmas cards. The greetings are designed so you can mix and match and customize the sentiments for all your Christmas projects.
DELICATE BAUBLES DIES
Create opulent ornaments for cards or tags with the Delicate Baubles Dies. The dies cut out full ornament shapes and delicate overlays to create more detailed ornaments. Dies are sized perfectly for large tags for gift and treat packages. The die set includes a ribbon piece to create the illusion of hanging ornaments. Mix and match ornaments and overlays for a variety of looks, or use Paper Snips Scissors to cut apart the images to create unique elements.
- Basic Black Cardstock- 4 1/4 x 11 score at 5 1/2 (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock – 4 x 5 1/4 (Qty 2) (layers), 1 5/8 x 3/8 (sentiment)
- Black Glitter Paper – 3 3/4 x 5 (layer), 3 x 4 (die-cutting)
- Gold Metallic Specialty Paper – 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 (die-cutting)
- Fold the Basic Black Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the interior sentiments in Versamark Ink onto one of the Basic White Layers. Cover with Gold Metallic Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool. Adhere to the inside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the 2nd Basic White Layer to the outside with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the Black Glitter Paper layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use the Delicate Baubles Dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Standard) to crop the detailed bauble and in Black Glitter Paper and solid bauble in Gold Metallic Specialty Paper. Adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Punch a hole in the top of the bauble with a handheld circle punch. Thread Gold Shimmer Ribbon through, adhering to the backside with Mini Glue Dots. Tie a bow of ribbon and adhere to the top with a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere the bauble to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiments in Versamark Ink onto the Basic White Cardstock. Emboss with Gold Metallics Embossing Powder. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!