Yesterday I did a Facebook Live on my I’d Rather Bee Stampin’ page. I created a card using the gorgeous Waves of the Ocean products! The bundle is an early release from our upcoming Annual Catalog – but it’s important to note that the beautiful Designer Series Paper, the Foils Specialty Paper, and the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels are only available while supplies last and will not be appearing in the upcoming Annual Catalog. Don’t miss out on these products – they are amazing and compliment the bundle so very well!
Here is the recording of today’s Facebook Live: Whether you are watching the replay or the recording via my youtube channel, please leave a comment and subscribe! Your name will be entered for a drawing of the cards I create – winners get a card mailed to them!
- Basic White Thick Card Base: 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Basic Basic White Cardstock Layers: 3 ¼ x 5 1/8, 1 ¼ x 3 ¼ word die panel
- Mint Macaron Cardstock: ¾ x 4 ¼
- Waves of the Ocean Designer Series Paper: 1 x 5 1/8
- Blue Foil Specialty Paper: ½ x 5 1/8
Don’t miss out on the Waves of the Ocean Card Class to Go I am offering! Details below!!! Registration ends on March 11!