April Showers bring a new, super cute Class to Go featuring the Flowering Rain boots Bundle.
This Class to Go is designed by yours truly and my Canadian demonstrator friend, Sherry Roth.
Here’s a quick look at what the class includes:
Both Class Options Include:
- 1/2 package of Flowering Fields DSP
- Full Bolt of the Evening Evergreen 3/8″ Windowpane Check Ribbon
- Package of Brushed Brass Butterflies
- 6 Card Kits to create 6 different Cards – lots of fun ideas!
- A PDF with full supply list, measurements for each project plus a Video showing how to assemble each project – almost like being in my studio with me!
There are several options for this class! I offer these with local pick up or shipping if needed. If you need your class packet shipped, that is an additional $8.75 for Priority Shipping.
Option #1 $84.50 Includes the full Class plus the Flowering Rain boots Bundle (Priority Shipping if needed is $8.75)
Option #2 $35 (priority shipping is $8.75 if needed) Select Option #2 if you already own the Flowering Rain boots Bundle
Option #3 $15 This option is for the PDF only – it will include a photo, measurements and a video showing you how to assemble each of the six cards. The PDF will be emailed to you the day the class packets ship out.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUPPLY: You will need to supply your own inks, adhesives, clear blocks and a die cutting machine.
- Inks:Basic Gray, Blackberry Bliss, Evening Evergreen, Pool Party, Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Highland Heather (you can substitute similar colors if you don’t have these – or add then on to your class fee during registration)
Add On Options: I’ve included add on options in the Registration form for: Ink Pads, Adhesives Packet, Essentials Baker’s Twine Packet, Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder (used in class – but you can also use something you already own!) Blending Brushes
REQUEST TO REGISTER BELOW! – Registration closes on Monday April 11 – class kits will be ready for pick up or shipping towards the end of the following week.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!