Today’s friend card uses the Flowering Rain Boots Bundle, which is part of my current Card Class To-Go Offering! This class has several options and includes SIX different card kits for SIX different ideas on how to use this bundle!
I love this bundle – it’s so springy and fresh! Perfect for a touch of spring card to brighten someone’s day – or even to send to your favorite gardener!
The color combination was inspired by this week’s Global Design Project Challenge. You can see the details here.
- Basic White: 5″ x 10″ (scored at 5″), 4 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ (layer), 4 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ (stamping)
- Soft Sea Foam – 4 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ (layer), 2″ x 2″ (sentiment)
- Vellum – 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Crop three geometrical shapes from the Soft Seafoam Cardstock using the Rain Boots Die and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Standard).
- Adhere to the Basic White layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, trimming the overhanging pieces with Paper Snips.
- Adhere to the Soft Seafoam Layer and to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the images onto Basic White as follows: Boots: So Saffron, Stems: Soft Seafoam, Tulips: Blushing Bride. Crop with coordinating Rain Boots Dies.
- Crop the Vellum Cardstock with the largest Layering Circle Die.
- Adhere all stamped pieces together and to the vellum circle with Dimensionals.
- Adhere to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the sentiment with Versamark and Heat Emboss with White Embossing Powder. Snip apart with Paper Snips. Adhere with Mini Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Embellish with Clear Polished Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!