You have seen me use this layout before – it’s one of my favorites – I love the scallop edge created by the Scallop Contour Dies!
- Thick Basic White: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 1/4″
- Basic White: 3 ¼” x 5 ¼”, 2 ½ square
- Daffodil Delight: ½” x 3”
- Just Jade: 1” x 5 ¼”
- DSP: 1” x 5 ¼”
- Black Twine: about 6”
- Burnish and fold the card base with a Bone Folder
- Use the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to crop the Scallop with the Scallop Contour dies with Just Jade cardstock.
- Emboss the 3 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ panel with the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and the Dots Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the kite onto the Basic White Square – cut with Paper Snips. Add color with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp the words onto the panel of Daffodil Delight.
- Assemble the card – adhere the plaid DSP onto the right edge of the card front, then adhere the scalloped panel.
- Attach the Polka Dot panel with dimensionals.
- Tie several knots into the length of Black Baker’s Twine- use a dimensional on the back of the kite to secure the twine. Add additional dimensionals to pop up kite and attach to card front.
- Tie a bow in a small length of Baker’s Twine and attach to kite as shown in photo with a glue dot.
- Attach word panel over kite string with dimensionals.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!