- Mossy Meadow Card Stock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Petal Pink Card Stock: 5 1/2” x 3 ½”, 5 ¼” x 4”
- Very Vanilla Card Stock: 5” x 3 ¾”
- Sahara Sand Card Stock: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Abigail Rose DSP: 5 1/2” x 3”
- Natural Finish Ribbon: 5”
- Fold Mossy Meadow card base in half to form a 5 ½” x 4 ¼” card.
- Adhere 5 ½” x 3 ½” Petal Pink card stock to the front of your card base; centering it top to bottom.
- Stamp the large flower on Sahara Sand paper with Mossy Meadow Ink; cut out with coordinating die.
- Color the floral image with watercolor pencils using the artists lines as your guide. Blend with a blender pen. Colors used are Calypso Coral, Old Olive and White.
- Stamp Leaf image with Mossy Meadow ink randomly onto the ribbon.
- Brush the bottom edge of the ribbon with the Mossy Meadow Blend and allow the color to blend up. Cut right edge of ribbon on an angle.
- Adhere the DSP onto the Petal Pink card front.
- Adhere the ribbon on to the left side of the DSP as shown about ¼” up from bottom.
- Adhere the flower image over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting in the upper right corner of the DSP with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Add 3 Champaign Rhinestones as shown.
- Adhere 5 ¼” x 4” Petal Pink Card Stock to the inside of your card.
- Stamp the Very Vanilla Card Stock with your Inside greeting (I used Happy Birthday) and stamp a smaller flower with Gray Granite ink near one of the lower corners then adhere to the inside of your card.
- Stamp your Envelope.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Stampin’ Up!’s Clearance Rack UPDATES TOMORROW, DECEMBER 1ST!! Items are while supplies last and some products will sell out quickly – so shop early for the best selection!
The July–December 2022 Mini “Holiday” Catalog will be retiring January 4, 2023! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
STARTING TOMORROW! DECEMBER 1! Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
PRINT THE LIST! CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO VIEW, PRINT OR SAVE THE RETIRING PRODUCT LIST! MAKE NOTE OF WHAT YOU WANT TO ORDER THEN GET READY TO SHOP TOMORROW, DECEMBER 1, 2022 WHEN THE DISCOUNTS GO LIVE!