The quick and simple card duo was created with the Fond of Autumn Die Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2022 July – December Holiday Mini Catalog! Which do you like better? Basic White or Crumb Cake?
- Basic White Thick & Crumb Cake Cardstock : 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Basic White & Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/2″, 4 1/2″ x 3″ (stamping/die-cutting)
- Rustic Harvest Designer Series Paper: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Burnish and fold the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the card base.
- Die-cut the layer with the Autumn Bouquet Die and a die-cutting machine. Adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment and images in Soft Suede Classic Ink. Crop with the coordinating Autumn Bouquet Dies. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow of Baker’s Twine and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Embellish with Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying our Starter Kit! We have an amazing special for joining the Stampin' Up! family! For just $99+ tax you can select $125 in Stampin' Up! product of your choice! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!