Need to make a stack of Christmas Cards but aren’t local to me? Even if you are local to me and want the option of doing this class on your own, this is for you!
I am offering a Christmas Card Class to Go! The cards feature the Leaves of Holly Bundle and are beautiful!
Your cards will be unique and special – you will be proud to send them! Registration opens today and closes on November 3. Read on for details!
Already have the bundle? That’s awesome! This class will give you some different ideas to use with your bundle.
By purchasing this class, you will get card kits to create 20 cards (5 each of 4 different designs), plus over $30 in products that you will use on your cards – with lots left over for more projects!
Included in the class:
- Full Package of the Boughs of Holly DSP,
- Full Package of Adhesive Backed Seasonal Sequins
- Bolt of Linen Thread
- Full Package of Basic White Envelopes
- A written PDF for each project as well as a Video showing how to assemble the cards.
- Cardstock will be prepped and ready for you. You will cut your Designer Series Paper and do any die cutting using the dies from the Leaves of Holly Bundle.
Not Included in the class:
- You will provide clear blocks, adhesives and a die cutting machine.
- If you don’t have the Leaves of Holly bundle, you can add it on to your class fee at catalog price for a significant savings (I pay the tax and shipping), or you can use whatever supplies you have at home. You need this bundle for the class!
- Inks needed: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Evening Evergreen, Shaded Spruce. I’ve included these as an add on option for the class.
- Add On: Also used is the Stripes and Splatters embossing folder – you can use any folder you have, or can also add this on to your class.
Registration is now open and closes on Nov. 3. The kits will be shipped out/ready for porch pick up mid November. PDF tutorials/videos will be emailed to you the same day.
REQUEST TO REGISTER BELOW! Please email me with any questions!
Don’t miss this class! I hope you join me in making wonderful cards that will surely spread holiday cheer!
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!