Create this masculine-themed adventure card using the Adventurous Journey Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!
- Crumb Cake: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”,
- Soft Suede: 3 3/8” x 4 5/8”
- DSP: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Basic White: 4” x 5”
- Ink Lily Pad and Ripple on the DSP layer with Memento Black ink. Adhere DSP to Soft Suede Layer and then to Crumb Cake Card Base.
- Ink Kayak stamp with Memento Black ink and stamp on Basic White cardstock. Color image with Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and Soft Succulent Blends. Use a Paper Snips to fussy cut image. Adhere kayak image to DSP with dimensionals.
- Use the remaining Basic White scrap to die cut two stitched rectangles with the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. (2nd from smallest narrow and the stand-alone stitched rectangle dies)
- Ink Greeting with Memento Black ink on the 2nd from smallest narrow stitched rectangle Basic White die cut and adhere to card base, trimming excess along the left edge. Adhere Stand-Alone Stitched Rectangle Basic White Die cut to the top of card, trimming excess. Adhere Enamel Sticker of choice to stand-alone rectangle.