Happy Cinco de Mayo! How adorable is this fun card using the Taco Fiesta Stamp Set and the Sweet Citrus Stamp Set and Hybrid Embossing Folder by Stampin’ Up! Hope you do something fun today to celebrate Cinco De Mayo! Margaritas anyone?
- Sweet Sorbet: 5 ½” x 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black: 5 ¼” x 4”; ¾” x 1 ¾”
- Basic White: 5” x 3 ¾”
- Granny Apple Green: 2 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Fold Sweet Sorbet on score line to create card base.
- Glue Basic Black to the front of the card.
- Emboss the Basic White using the Sweet Citrus Hybrid Embossing Folder and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Glue the embossed piece to the Basic Black layer.
- Punch out a circle from the Granny Apple Green using the Decorative Circle punch.
- Stamp the taco, avocado and guacamole bowl in Tuxedo Black ink on the Basic White and colour with Stampin’ Blends. Fussy cut with Paper Snips.
- Stamp a few chips on the lower right corner of the note card in Memento Black. Colour with Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake blends.
- Stamp the images in Memento Black ink on the Basic White.
- Colour the images with the Stampin’ Blends and cut out with Paper Snips.
- Stamp the lime rind in Old Olive and the lime flesh in Granny Apple Green. Emboss and cut out using the Hybrid Embossing Folder and dies.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the Basic Black strip, apply White emboss powder and heat set.
- Glue the images on to the card as shown in the picture popping some up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.