I love the Two Tone Flora Bundle and the way this card comes together with its frame and lovely color combination. Just beautiful! Below is a free tutorial for you to enjoy!
- Thick Basic White Card Stock: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Basic White Card Stock: 5 ¼” x 4”, 3” x 4 ¼” frame cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies (inside measurement 3 ½” x 2 ¼”) Scrap for Stamping and Die cutting flowers
- Score the Thick Basic White Card Base at 4 ¼” and fold to create your card base.
- Stamp the Leaves in Granny Apple Green and Parakeet Party onto the Basic White 5 ¼”x 4” piece add Calypso Coral Flowers as shown. Pro Tip: Stamp the detail part of each flower first full strength then stamp off for the main image before stamping over the detail. It is much easier to line up the stamps this way.
- Stamp the flowers and leaves on the Basic White scrap piece for the front and die cut out. Reminder: for the two-step stamping, always stamp the detailed image first. When you go to stamp the overlay image, ink your stamp and then stamp-off on a piece of scrap paper to get a lighter shade to go over the top of the detail that is already stamped. Do this for both the Fresh Freesia and Orchid Oasis flowers. While stamping, you can stamp the inside of your card and your envelope to match.
- Pop up the frame with dimensionals in center of card front. Make sure some of the leaves are inside the frame. If not stamp more before adhering.
- Using the Balmy Blue Dark Blend and the inside of the lid of your blend to lightly “flick” speckles onto the whole card front.
- Adhere the stamped Basic White piece to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the Greeting on the front of your card.
- Add your die cut flowers and leaves to the frame corners as shown. Use the dark Daffodil Delight blend to color in the stamens (centers) of each die cut flower.
- Add 3 Iridescent Pastel Gems around your greeting.