- Pebbled Path Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11 , Scored at 5 1/2
- Lost Lagoon Card Stock – 3 3/4 x 5
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4 (layer), 4 x 5 (all stamping and punching)
- Inked Botanicals Designer Series Paper – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Basic White & Lost Lagoon layers to the card base with Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper with Dimensionals.
- Crop two circles from the Basic White layer with the 2 3/8″ Circle Punch.
- Stamp the images as shown in Pebbled Path Classic Ink.
- Color with Crumb Cake (sloths), Pebbled Path (branches) and Lost Lagoon (leaves) Stampin’ Blends.
- Adhere the leaves circle with Liquid Glue and the sloth with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Pebbled Path Classic Ink. Trim to 2 3/4 x 1/2. Cut the ends to a slant with Paper Snips.
- Adhere ribbon as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the sentiment with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Pebbled Path In Color Dots.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here: