- Basic White Thick Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11 , Scored at 5 1/2
- Lost Lagoon Card Stock – 4 x 5 1/4
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5 (layer), 4 x 4 (all stamping and die-cutting)
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Lost Lagoon layering with Dimensionals.
- Emboss the Basic White layer with the Fern 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere with Liquid Glue.
- Use Blending Brushes to add Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, and Lost Lagoon ink directly to the stamp. Stamp onto the Basic White layer. Crop with the largest Stylish Shapes circle die. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Basic White layer. Cut to size as shown (3 1/2 x 3/4). Add white Baker’s Twine. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Lost Lagoon Tinsel Gems Three-Pack.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here: