- Basic White Thick: Card Base – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 2 1/8 and 6 3/8
- Basic White – Belly Band – 9 1/4 x 1, Die-Cut – 1 1/4 x 3
- Boho Blue and Night of Navy Cardstock – All Die-Cuts – 4 x 5 (each color)
- Countryside Inn Designer Series Paper – Layers – 1 7/8 x 5 1/4 (qty 2), 1 5/8 x 5 (qty 2), Belly Band – 9 1/2 x 1 1/4, Die-Cut – 3 1/2 x 2
- Burnish the folds of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper strips together and to the card panels with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere the belly band layers together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Gently fold around the card base and secure the ends together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Crop a piece of Designer Series Paper with the 3 1/2 x 1 7/8 Countryside Corners Die.
- Crop a piece of Basic White Cardstock with the 2 7/8 x 1 3/8 Countryside Corners Die.
- Stamp the sentiment in Night of Navy Classic Ink onto the Basic White die-cut.
- Adhere to the Designer Series Paper die-cut and to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop the flower petals, flower centers, and foliage from both the Night of Navy and Boho Blue Cardstock.
- Assemble and adhere together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Boho Blue 2023-2025 In Color Dots.
FREE TUTORIALS- I send out Weekend Inspiration every weekend that includes a handful of Card Projects with tutorials and supply lists – and yes they are free! The first card on today’s post is one of the project tutorials! I send these out to all who are on my email list. Interested in getting these project sheets? Simply subscribe to my email list click here: