This gorgeous Fall card showcases three stamp sets – Magical Meadow (162134); Botanical Layers (158912), So Sincere (162283)! I just love the mix of colors (Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, and Cajun Craze)! What are your favorite Fall color combinations?
- Pecan Pie: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Cajun Craze: 4 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Very Vanilla: 3” x 4”; 5” x 3 ¾”, 1” strip
- Crushed Curry: 1 ½” strip
- Let’s Go Fishing DSP: 4 ½” x 3 ½”
- Pecan Pie Ribbon: 6”
- Linen Thread: 11”
- Score and fold the Pecan Pie cardstock for your card base.
- Using Stampin’ Write Markers, color directly on the berry stamp. Use Old Olive for the leaves and stems, color in the entire berry with Pumpkin Pie and then add a little Cherry Cobbler along the base and top of each berry. Repeat these steps as you stamp the berries to create a vine of them.
- Stamping off first, stamp the leaves from Botanical Layers using Crushed Curry. Stamping off again, use additional leaves from Magical Meadow with Crumb Cake and stamp along the edges to fill in blank spots.
- Wrap and adhere the Pecan Pie Bordered Ribbon along the right side. Adhere this Very Vanilla panel to the Cajun Craze. Tie a bow using the linen thread. Adhere the Let’s Go Fishing DSP to the front and then add this stamped panel using dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting of your choice using Cajun Craze on the 1” strip. Punch using the Modern Oval Punch. Punch a piece of Crushed Curry and adhere these together. Add to the front using dimensionals.
- Add three Speckled Dots to the front.
- Stamp the inside and envelope to match.