This week I did a little pop in Facebook Live – I wanted to share this adorable pumpkin candy holder idea – inspired by Jill Olsen and Kathi Miller. JUST SO CUTE!
I put my own spin on these little pumpkins – and created three different ones – the first is my favorite color of pumpkin – the white ones. Then I shared a pumpkin made with Lost Lagoon cardstock! I’ve seen some pumpkins around town in so many fun colors – they are my favorite! And then the third pumpkin was created with the Pumpkin Patch bundle in tradtional pumpkin colors.
These would be darling little place markers or treats for Thanksgiving dinner! A little something for a teacher, a friend – really anyone! Hope you will try one!!!
Here is the recording of the Facebook Live – you can see how these go together by watching!
Measurementsfor the box that holds the candy –
BOX: 3 5/8″ x 4 1/8″.
Score along both edges of short side at 1 1/2”. Score along both edges of the long side- at 5/8″. Please watch the video to see me create the box.
Did you see this beautiful card on my blog last week? I decided to do a Facebook Live to share how to create it using the Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks with Embossing Paste! Check out my Facebook Live, which have been uploaded to my YouTube Channel so see these amazing products in action!
- Starry Sky Cardstock – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4 (card base), 5 x 3 3/4 (layer)
- Basic White 5 1/4 x 4 (layer), 3 1/4 x 1 1/2 (die-cut sentiment)
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Basic White to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cover the Starry Sky layer with the Abundant Beauty Decorative Mask, apply Embossing Paste with a Palette Knife.
- Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Starry Sky Classic Ink.
- Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Labels Aglow die.
- Adhere the ribbon as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Adhere the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Starry Sky 2022-2024 In Color Pearls.
My Bee Box is now a SUBSCRIPTION CLUB – which means when you join, you can look forward to a package of crafty inspiration and goodness monthly!
THE SEPTEMBER SUBSCRIPTION CLUB CLOSES TOMORROW, SEPTEMBER 25!
Please read the entire post for all the details on how to subscribe to the monthly kit and purchase the optional add-on products required to complete the kit. Feel free to email me with questions.
I am partnering again with my demonstrator friend, Sherry Roth to bring you an amazing club!
For $35 a month Club Members will receive a class featuring a stamp set or bundle. Shipping is $8.50 if needed
You can add the featured stamp set or bundle and any additional products like inks that you may need. These are offered at catalog price- a 16.5% savings to you, they will be billed separately from your subscription!
EACH CLUB BEE BOX WILL FEATURE:
- 8 card Kits (2 each of 4 different designs)
- PDF Tutorial along with videos full of tips on how to assemble your cards
- $20 to $23 of products to use on these cards with lots of extras!
- A technique, fun folds, anything goes!
Whatever we choose, it will be fun and creative and you won’t want to miss it!
Once you join, you will automatically receive the club packet each month. After six consecutive months, you will receive a special surprise gift from me as a thank you! You can cancel at any time, but we hope you will stick around!
HOW IT WORKS:
STEP 1: SUBSCRIBE!
Subscribe no later than the 25th of the month, by clicking here:
STEP 2: WATCH FOR YOUR BILLING CONFIRMATION!
You will automatically be charged your CLUB FEE to your payment on file (entered when you subscribed) on the 26th of each month – no need to worry about missing the deadline!
Once you subscribe, you are good to go, unless you want to cancel!
Note: If you subscribe on the 26th of the month, you will receive the club kit for the following month.
If you want to skip a month or cancel your subscription, you need to unsubscribe before the 25th. I can’t do credits or substitutions – so please make note of these dates!
Club kits will be ready for pick-up/ or ship-out the last week of the month.
UPCOMING MONTHLY KIT!
I will let you know what the next month’s kit will be when I ship out the current month’s kit.
DETAILS FOR THE SEPTEMBER BEE BOX CLUB!
This month we are featuring the Abundant Beauty Masks and we have created some gorgeous cards using them!!! You won’t want to miss this one!!!
Here’s a look at the Abundant Beauty Masks: You will love what we do with these!!!!
We used the new stamp set So Sincere for our words for these cards. It’s a great stamp set in our new Mini Catalog. I’ve listed the set as one of the add ons this month. You of course can use any word stamp you have for these cards as well, but I always like to show you what’s new!
The Masks are included in the Bee Box – so if you already own them, just send me an email and you can substitute for an embossing folder that you don’t own!
NOTE: All Add Ons will be billed SEPARATE from your subscription! Please choose from the add-on options via the registration link below.
Card stock will be prepped and ready for you – you will need to provide stamps, adhesives, and ink. I will die cut anything that is not part of the featured bundle. Kits contain no stamped images per SU’s rules.
NOTE: You will need these products to create the cards – you can purchase them by requesting the add-on link via email here. Also listed are inks, punches, dies etc that we used for class if you’d like to purchase them – I offer these extra products used for class at catalog price, saving you tax and shipping!
Card stock will be prepped and ready for you – you will need to provide stamps, adhesives, and ink. I will die cut anything that is not part of the featured products. Kits contain no stamped images per SU’s rules.
For this month’s Bee Box, the “Adds Ons” include:
Inks – Memento Black, Petal Pink, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Extras: Nested Essentials Dies,Stylish Shapes, Heat Tool, Basics Embossing Powders, Exposed Brick Embossing Folder, Distressed Tile Embossing Folder, Blending Brushes
THE SEPTEMBER SUBSCRIPTION CLUB CLOSES TODAY, SEPTEMBER 25!
NOTE: You can purchase them by requesting the add-on link via email here.
LOOKING FOR JUST THE TUTORIAL?
It will be available for purchase and immediate download via my Tutorials for Purchase Page
on September 26!
I hope you will join Sherry and I on this fun new adventure!
The NEW Abundant Beauty Decorative Masks (back in stock) and the Autumn Leaves Bundle pair so well together!
- Very Vanilla Thick card base – 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Cajun Craze die cuts – 3 3/8 x 4 3/4 and 1 7/8 x 1 3/8
- Crushed Curry and Copper Clay – scraps for leaves
- Very Vanilla – layer – 3 x 4 3/8 and sentiment – 2 3/8 x 1
- Burnish the fold of the card base with a Bone Folder.
- Use a die-cut machine to crop the Cajun Craze with the Deckled Rectangle Die.
- Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cover the Very Vanilla layer with the argyle Abundant Beauty Decorative Mask.
- Use a Blending Brush to add Cajun Craze Ink.
- Use a die-cut machine to crop the with the Deckled Rectangle Die.
- Crop the Copper Clay, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze pieces with the coordinating Autumn Leaves dies.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Very Vanilla layer in Cajun Craze ink,
- Crop with the coordinating Autumn Leaves die.
- Cut two 3 1/2 inch pieces of the Natural 1/4″ Wavy Trim. Adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dots.
- Layer and adhere the remaining pieces as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stampin’ Up!’s clearance rack update is here! Huge savings of up to 60% off! Items are while supplies last and some products will sell out quickly – so shop early for the best selection!