How cute is this heart-holding robot from the Nuts & Bolts Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up!? Pair it with the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper and you have the recipe for an adorable valentine!
My card was inspired by the #GDP327 Theme Challenge! You can see the details and play along here: Global Design Project
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 (card base)
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
- Basic White Cardstock – 4 x 5 1/4 (die-cut layer), 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 (sentiment), 2 x 2 (image)
- Real Red Cardstock – 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 (die-cut)
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 DSP to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Run the large piece of Basic White Cardstock through a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Bouquet of Love Heart Die placed in the center.
- Adhere the 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 DSP below the negative die-cut space with dimensionals.
- Adhere to the card with dimensionals.
- Crop the Real Red Cardstock with the smaller heart die-cut. Adhere with dimensionals.
- Stamp the robot and sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the Basic White Cardstock pieces. Snip with Paper Snips.
- Color the robot with Stampin’ Blends (Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Real Red)
- Adhere as shown with dimensionals.
- Embellish with Black Classic Matte Dots.
Sale-A-Bration is one of Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotions of the year. It’s overflowing with opportunities for customers, and filled with fun for everyone! During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn free, exclusive products for every $50 USD and $100 USD you spend. And, you can enjoy unique, unbeatable benefits when you host a party or join the Stampin’ Up! family!
Watch these videos to see products, learn about Sale-A-Bration and more!
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit! $99 gets you $125 in Product Of YOUR CHOICE!
I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!