Looking for something happy? Well to me, this adorable suite – Snail Mail screams of happy! I don’t think you could create a card with these projects and not have a smile on your face! Send this on to a friend – and they are sure to smile, too! From the Stamp Set to the Dies to the Designer Series Paper – I’m not sure which is my favorite – so I’ll just say – ALL of it! HA!
The Snail Mail Suite Collection by Stampin’ Up! is everything that is bright and delightful! The bold colors and whimsical style make it perfect for cards and projects that need an infusion of fun.
The Snail Mail Suite Collection includes:
* Snailed It Cling Stamp Set
* Snail Dies
* Snail Mail Designer Series Paper
* Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack
* Resin Hearts Embellishments
Product colors: Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Real Red
My card today is a simple one – and mainly uses the Snail Mail Designer Series Paper. I love when the coordinating dies from a stamp set not only get stamp images, but also images from the DSP! It sure makes it easy to make a quick card! And just a tip – don’t throw away the rubber circle from the word bubble stamp – it’s what I used to create the little dots for my background! It’s a stamp, too!
- Thick Basic White: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Basic White: 3 3/4 x 5
- Blushing Bride: 4 x 5 1/4
- Pink Pattern DSP: 1 1/2 x 5
- Coastal Cabana Snail DSP: 3/4 x 5 1/4
- Die Cuts from the DSP for the Snail and Word Bubble
- Use the Circle stamp (from the center of the Word Bubble Stamp) with Blushing Bride Ink, and stamp some background dots to the Basic White panel. Stamp off first for a lighter color, and then stamp one or two more times before reinking. Repeat several times.
- Adhere the Blushing Bride panel to the card base with Stampin’ Seal, adhere the Whisper White panel.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere both of the Designer Series Paper panels.
- Use the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine to crop the snail and the word bubble “hello” from the Designer Series Paper. Attach to card front with Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Whisper White Baker’s Twine and use a glue dot to add to Snail.
- Use the Take Your Pick Tool to add two red Resin Hearts.
My team and I would love to have you join our We’d Rather Bee Stampin’ family!
Joining during Sale-a-Bration is a perfect time! The additional 200 sheets of Sneak Peek 6×6 Designer Series Paper from the next Annual Catalog, a $57.50 value, is just the icing on the cake. The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
Hope you enjoy today’s project! Thanks for stopping by!