Happy Fourth of July! Counting my blessings today to be living in the greatest country in the world! Hope that you are doing something fun this weekend to celebrate! Cookout? Fireworks? Parades? I hope to do all of these things!
Whatever you are doing, I hope it’s a fun and safe holiday weekend for you!
Here’s a quick tutorial for you today in patriotic colors!
- Sahara Sand: 4-1/4” x 11”, folded in half for card base; 4-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Real Red and Night of Navy: scraps for die-cutting
- Real Red and Night of Navy DSP: scraps for die-cutting
- Use Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder to emboss front of folded card.
- Die-cut one rectangle (3-7/8” x 7/8”) from Real Red DSP (from Regals pack) and Night of Navy DSP (from Neutrals pack) and 2 from Basic White cardstock.
- Die-cut 3 small stars (1 each from each of red, white, and blue cardstock).
- Use Real Red marker to ink “LET’S celebrate” onto one white rectangle. Adhere all rectangle shapes to small piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere stars to rectangles and then attach a rhinestone to each star.
Registration is open from now to July 12 for my Quiet Meadow Card Class to Go! You can see the details and register here.