For my Facebook Live yesterday I shared a lot of Sneak Peeks from our upcoming Mini Catalog – It will go live on August 3. My card today features one of my favorite bundles from the new Mini – Harvest Meadow. There are a lot of Sneak Peeks of new product on this card!
Please watch my FB Live below to see many, many new products- there’s a lot to love!!!!
- Soft Succulent: 4-1/4” x 11”, folded in half for card base; 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Strip, scrap piece for die-cut
- Evening Evergreen: 1″ x 5 1/2″ & 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ Strips, scrap for die-cut
- Basic White: 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ x 2 for die-cutting, stamping
- Harvest Meadow DSP: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere the DSP to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Adhere strips of cardstock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Die-cut Basic White with largest Tailor Made Tags Die. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die-cut Soft Succulent scrap with tag reinforcer die from Tailor Made Tags. Thread a piece of White Baker’s Twine through end of tag.
- Stamp the image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Basic White cardstock. Crop with coordinating die. Color with Stampin’ Blends. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Evening Evergreen cardstock. Heat Emboss with White Embossing Powder. Adhere with Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.