Registration is open from now to July 12 for my Quiet Meadow Card Class to Go! Watch the video below for details!
I am SO excited for this next Class To Go featuring my favorite bundle in our Annual Catalog!
This class features the wonderful Quiet Meadow Bundle!
My Canadian friend Sherry and I have each designed 3 projects for this class for a total of 5 cards and 1 beautiful box for gifting- and I know you will love them!
And of course, local pick-up is always available for my local customers!
- Kits to make 5 cards and 1 box
- $25 in product that you will use for the class projects with plenty extra to keep on crafting! (a package of Linen Specialty Paper*, Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack, a package of Elegant Faceted Gems. *note – If your kit is being shipped to you, your Linen Paper will need to be cut to 6″ x 12″ to fit in the packaging!
- PDF Instructions for each project with a video – you can assemble your cards right along with me! Almost as good as being in my studio!
- Kits contain all card stock needed for the kits. You will do the stamping and die-cutting of the images included in the bundle. I’ll prep any other die cuts not a part of the bundle.
Additional supplies needed:
Die Cut/ Embossing Machine
- Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake Classic Inks
- Sponge Daubers or Sponges or Blending Brushes to brush on some color on some of the projects
You will need the Quiet Meadow Bundle to make these cards. You can add the bundle to your class for the catalog price of $53 – I pay the tax and shipping, so this is a saving for you!
- Choose the add-on of the bundle at registration, and you will receive a Wink of Stella as an extra thank you from me!
VIEWING THIS POST BY EMAIL? To register, please EMAIL ME for a registration link!