A week of Tricks & Treats Giveaway! Comment at the end of this post the answer to this question “Is Trick or Treating a family tradition for you?” for your chance to win the Take Your Pick Tool! A random winner will be drawn and posted on my blog tomorrow!
Don’t miss out on my NEW CARD CLASS TO-GO below!
Registration is open from now to November 5 for my Eden’s Garden Card Class to Go!
The Class includes 6 different card kits, over $26 in brand new products, and a PDF tutorial with videos for each project!
Option #1 I Want It ALL- the Entire Collection – Best Option! $82 Plus Tax & Shipping
- The collection is $82 (plus tax and shipping) and includes it all – the stamp set/die bundle, the Ever Eden Specialty Paper, the Ever Eden Cotton Paper and the beautiful Garden Gems. * Select this option, and you will receive the class and the Garden Gems for Free – Best deal of all!!
Want It All?? (of course you do!)
- If you are local to me, select the “I want it all” option on the Registration Link Below.
- If you are not local to me, I would ask you to place your order for the Collection (item #160849) via my online store HERE on Nov. 1st – 5th when the Collection goes live! Note: You won’t be able to order until Nov. 1 Use host code XYMQRRQ9 when prompted *Important!* By using the host code, I will know that you would like to participate in this class and want to receive the free card kits and free ribbon! If you need help placing your order, please contact me! I’m here to help!
OPTION 2: $40 (priority shipping is $8.75 if needed)
- This Option includes:
- 1/2 a package of the Designer Series Paper
- 1/2 a Package of the Cotton Paper
- Package of the Garden Gems
- Bolt of Gold Shimmer Ribbon
- 6 Card Kits with Envelopes
- PDF with Photos, Measurements and a Video of each project
OPTION 3: $92 (priority shipping $8.75 if needed)
- This Option includes all of the above, plus the Eden’s Garden Bundle at catalog price – I pay the Tax and Shipping for you!
You will need the Eden’s Garden Bundle to complete these cards!
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS NEEDED (NOT INCLUDED)
- You will also need to supply your own inks, adhesives, clear blocks, and a die cutting machine. Inks used are Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent. If you need these colors, there is an add on option on the Registration form.
- I’ve also included an add-on option for Adhesives – at catalog price – you sure don’t want to run out of adhesives at this busy, crafty time of year!
- PDF with Video Tutorial ONLY!
VIEWING THIS POST BY EMAIL? To register, please EMAIL ME for a registration link!
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $155 (that's $56 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product of your choice during the month of June! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!
I love watching the little and not so little ones go trick or treating. When my kids were little it was a tradition, now passed on to my grandchildren.
Not this year, grandchildren do carving with their dad, our son.
It was a tradition when the girls were little. I have fond memories of making costumes for them. Some were unusual — an ipod, 2 fried eggs, a washing machine….those were fun times!
Always before but no longer our son is grown. But it is so great to see what our grandson has chosen to be. This year he is the grim reaper. 🐝
Yes! And now that the kids are all grown I have bought my Granddaughters costumes for past few years. She loves to dress up. Last year she was a cute Owlette and this year she’s a beautiful Maleficent