I’ll be sharing some projects featuring the Whimsical Trees Bundle this week. I think my favorite part of this suite is the set of dies – featuring trees in different shapes and sizes. I love the dies on today’s card – the tall skinny trees – pack a punch with the added detail.
WHIMSICAL TREES STAMP SET
Enjoy a festival of trees with the Whimsical Trees Stamp Set. Choose your favorite tree from this charming assortment or build a fun festive forest. Add the ornaments plus a greeting and your Christmas card will be complete. You can also use them to make gift tags and other holiday projects.
CHRISTMAS TREES DIES
It’s trees, trees, and more trees in the amazing Christmas Trees Dies. Use these dies to cut out stamped images, create a wondrous woodsy scene, and more. While the trees are perfect for Christmastime creations, they can easily be used year-round. No one will care if you can see the forest for the trees when the trees are this glorious.
- Basic White Thick Cardstock- 4 1/4 x 11 score at 5 1/2 (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock- 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 (layer)
- Whimsy & Wonder 12×12 Specialty DSP – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8 (layer), 3 x 1/4 (layer)
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock – 2 1/2 x 1/2 (sentiment layer)
- Fold the Basic White Thick Cardstock in half and burnish the fold with a Bone Folder.
- Adhere the Whimsy & Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use a Blending Brush to add a touch of Soft Sea Foam Classic Ink to the center of the Basic White layer. Adhere to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use the Christmas Trees Dies and a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Mini or Standard) to crop two trees in Whisper White and one tree in Silver Foil. Adhere as shown with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow of Silver Simply Elegant Trim and adhere as shown with Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto the Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Emboss with Silver Metallics Embossing Powder. Adhere to the strip of Designer Series Paper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Want it all?? Have a big wish list? The BEST deal is always buying the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit!
For just $99+ tax you can select $125 (that's $36 FREE) in Stampin' Up! product! I am blessed to lead an amazing team with members all across the United States. My team consists of both business builders and happy shoppers! The question I am most often asked about joining the SU family is – “do I have to sell?” The answer is NO! You are welcome to be a happy shopper – and a smart cookie, I might add, to get all the products you love at the demonstrator discount!
Please contact me with any questions! I’d love to have you join my “We’d Rather Bee Stampin'” team!
You will then enjoy 20% off all future purchases while you are active! What have you got to lose? The link to join is below! The best part – there is no obligation to sell, or hold parties ever!!! You can simply become a “happy shopper” and get discounts on all your Stampin’ Up! purchases! If you’d like to pursue this as a business and make a little extra money, I can help you with that as well!